Sunday 11 December 2005

'You said, "So go!.".....'

Blessed are the forgetful: for they get the better even of their blunders.
- Friedich Nietzsche
Saw Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind again tonight, after quite a while. Reminded me of the time when I first saw the trailer and went like: 'I have to see this one!'
--

That's what it looked like when I woke up Friday morning. Pretty promising huh?! Especially when it'd been snowing for pretty much the whole week. Add to that the Christmas party we had at the end of the day. It was really something to see senior people in the office go totally nuts on the dancefloor :D. Great start to my last weekend in Norway!

I figured I'd go trekking in the morning. On a Saturday morning, the time which on previous weekends I've religiously spent sleeping! Yeah, life on a Saturday morning hasn't changed much for me. Just the scenery: from my hostel room back in college to my cabin on board the Trident, sailing around the Sea of Okhotsk, to my room surrounded by a foot and a half of snow in Norway... So I skipped out of the party early. Bade goodbye to friends who were leaving, having finished their respective courses, and went to sleep early!

Been up since 7.45 am watching fresh snow-fall :(. Okay I did that till it was clear I wasn't going trekking anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment