Tuesday 11 July 2006

Surprise stop!

It's crew-x time again, leaving home tonight for Thursday's crew change. Such a relief it is too, I have e-tickets, so no rushing off to some airline city office. And I'm going back to Australia, so no running around for visa either :D. That's a very good thing, given the way it's started pouring here these last few days!

As luck would have it, I'm flying via Mumbai! And no, I did not have anything to do with this :D. If I did, I'd have put in at least a night's stay-over rather than the measly 2 hrs that I have now :(. B, A and H are planning to come over. I hope I get to met them at least. Otherwise there are dire threats of being beaten up at the next opportunity :P.

Currently: packing... again
Listening to: 3 Doors Down - Here without you

No comments:

Post a Comment