Sunday 22 April 2007

High colour

Details. They are the soul of things. And when you begin to notice them, the joy of things. It's been a while since I've been moved (read bothered) to post about movies. And it's not like I haven't watched new ones! Thanks to the proximity of a rather well stocked DVD rental store, and truck loads of spare time and willing company :D. But then today I watched Amelie (or, The Fabulous Destiny of Amelie Poulain as I'd rather call it).The vivid, and mostly limited colours (at least the only ones allowed a bright expression seemed to be red green and yellow). And the expressions!!! They were just so crystalline! I could have been reading a book :). I just cannot believe this was the same woman in The DaVinci Code though!!!

Currently: completely charmed :)
Listening to: Muse - Sunburn

No comments:

Post a Comment