Thursday 2 August 2007

Gotcha!!

Does that look like an ordinary picture? Look again!! Okay, now look very very carefully :P.

Somewhere in the middle of all that gray water and gray sky, are two little jets of white, pointing upwards. Yes! I finally managed to take actual pictures of whales!! I've lost count of the number of times that I've actually seen whales. Really, but too many of those times I've had to come away without pictures simply because the creatures were too far away for my old L1 to get any kind of a decent image. And on the several occasions that they were close, I didn't have a camera handy :|. And on a particular 'whale-watching' trip, when I did have my camera handy, there turned out to be no whales /:). By the looks of it this time wasn't too different eh? Fortunately, I have proof to the contrary :D.That's a humpback. Yes, yes, it could be better, but till one or more of them choose to pop their heads out right next to the boat (and not while I'm sleeping :|), this will have to do. (Psssst, don't tell anyone I said that!)

Currently: conflicted...
Listening to: Linkin Park - Shadow of the day

3 comments:

  1. Ah, nice nice.
    Btw, your writing's seems very different these days. Writing style, I mean.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sigh, "your writing", not "your writing's".

    ReplyDelete
  3. does it? well, I suppose it's been changing all the time...

    ReplyDelete