Wednesday 3 March 2010

Brighter than sunshine?

Back. In the land of, at the moment, bright sunlight and brighter white snow. And there's lots of both :). Turns out I barely missed getting snowed in at Asheville actually! Instead, it was just a high wind scare at Newark. And the hilarious The Men Who Stare at Goats :D.
It may have been my imagination, but the flight path, and the view as we closed in towards Gardermoen from the west reminded me of my train ride from Bergen to Asker last summer! Check out the train tracks (?) beside the frozen lake below!! Then again, with that much white, it could have been anything.Since my last visit, the office here has been relocated. Just across the road, but till I saw the new building, I was a bit unsure if I was at all headed the right way :P. Despite the rather extensive amount of time I've spent here, I'm pretty much new to everything right now :-<. I suppose the good thing is that a bunch of friends from before are around. But the bad thing is, trying to get back to the whole office and the truncated break thing really sucks :(. I definitely need to do something about this.

Currently: a bit ambivalent about things...
Listening to: Aqualung - Brighter than sunshine

No comments:

Post a Comment