Thursday 5 July 2012

I must have left a thousand times...

This is turning out to be a bit of a strange year :-<. Half of it is gone and for the most part I never knew what to expect next. Another break that I expected to last about a week turned into a month. And now I'm headed back to Norway a year and a half after leaving rather abruptly.


And another new boat. Well, new for me anyway. That boat's about as old as I am, I think.


It's been raining a fair bit these last few days. Good thing too, it's been a long, hot and dry summer. I wonder how much it's been raining in Bergen. I guess I'll find out tomorrow.

Currently: lost in translation
Listening to: Regina Spektor - Small town moon

2 comments:

  1. But every day begins the same

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...today we're younger than we're ever gonna be :)

    ReplyDelete