Tuesday 18 September 2012

I'll cut you into little pieces

Yes, one of these days. I think this was in some music video at some point. Metallica, was it? Or some guitar solo that I can't place right this moment. I of course, can't help but feel that way right now.

You ever find yourself levitating? Just beyond proper sanity. Oh so close though. But just beyond.


Scottish bars and goodbyes. Not a combination I'm used to, I must say.

Another day another surreal experience. With bits and pieces of stark blue clarity thrown in. I'm floating. I like it that way. Some people like their bubbles bigger. I don't. Well, I do, but I'm scared witless when it comes to trying.

There are two bags to pack right now. Let's see what goes wrong now.

Currently: high as a kite
Listening to: Alexi Murdoch - All my days

No comments:

Post a Comment