Tuesday 11 October 2005

Disconnected!

Connecting to the net after 4 full days! That's the longest such stretch since my trip back from the Trident, the difference is, here I had at my disposal a supposedly serviceable BSNL dial-up link that simply refused to connect. Till now that is.

There's just one more day to go for this year's Durga Puja to conclude. In the last few days I've relived at least a bit of the flavour which I was afraid I'd lost completely, but it's not the same. Actually I don't think I expected it to be just like old times either. Still, I must say the enthusiasm is infectious! Will post some of the many photographs I took once I have a more reliable net connection. (Which I suspect will only be once I get back home in another three day's time.)

Now I'm looking forward to another long drive from here (that is Shantiniketan) to Asansol. The road's an absolute dream, at least by local standards!

No comments:

Post a Comment