Tuesday 21 February 2006

Life, under the shadow....

Watched Sideways last night. Good movie. Totally appreciate Udit's 'must see' rating. It ends in hope. Which is something I like, especially now, since I'm in dire need of it. Dunno what I'm hoping for though....

Life's taken a rather unexpected turn. Wait, that's like the understatement of the year. It's gone and gotten itself a golf club, with the express purpose of whacking me on the head, HARD, and when I wasn't looking. Further, it's left everything around me exactly as it was a couple of days back. So now I'm in that totally lost state where the outside world is completely mismatched with what's going on inside my head.

What you don't have you don't need it now
What you don't know you can feel it somehow
What you don't have you don't need it now
Don't need it now

I wish. I so wish....

Feeling: dunno
Listening to: U2 - Beautiful day