Friday 2 June 2006

Waahaahaaa :((

I hate having to think of a totally beautiful day like this with such regret :((. It's really beautiful! Perth's a pretty place, and I had the whole weekend kinda set up with locations to check out and all that! But another visa debacle led to a very harried me :(. Unexpected documents required, delayed arrivals, a frantic rush down 5 city blocks only to find "CLOSED - working hrs 9 a.m. to 1 p.m." I SWEAR it was still only 12:55 :((. Life is a B@@@H!!!! I know it might just have helped if I'd caught one of the very few empty cabs I saw, but they were all stopped at red lights!! Every single one of them! And as soon as I'd go past the light, it'd go green and the cab would go wizzing past :-<.

One saving grace, I actually didn't have one of the lesser important sounding documents, so I might not have got anything done anyway.

Neways, **** it! I'm off to see the city, the water front, Kings Park. Expect tons of pics uploaded in a later post :D. Ah yes, I saw k-a-n-g-r-o-o-s!!!!!! \:D/. Details later.

Feeling: PISSED... as in angry X-(((
Listening to: Avril Lavigne - Nobody's home

No comments:

Post a Comment