Sunday 20 August 2006

I knew it!!!

How many times have I said that I've been born about fifteen centuries too late?!!! :D Should have been around long before the bullet was discovered, or gunpowder for that matter. At some point in life I rather fancied my chances with some sort of sword or club (specifics varied depending on how old I was) twirling over my head. Lately the Shadowknife had quite gripped my imagination, what with it being carved out of the living shadows of Elaken and what not :P.

My Inner Hero - Warrior!

I'm a Warrior!

I'm courageous, straightforward, and charismatic. I'm a born lea... yada yada yada yada.

Too much time does this to you /:). Anyway, there's a chance of you turning out to be a Wizard, Paladin or Rogue as well, so if you've got nothing better to do: click here to find your own "inner hero" :D.

Feeling: amused :D
Listening to: The Waifs - A brief history

No comments:

Post a Comment