Sunday 26 November 2006

Pearl Jam!

Set 1 Go, Animal, Do The Evolution, Comatose, Corduroy, Severed Hand, Given To Fly, Marker In The Sand, Elderly Woman Behind The Counter In A Small Town, World Wide Suicide, In Hiding, Even Flow, Daughter/(Mother), U, Insignificance, Jeremy, Big Wave, Lukin, Rearviewmirror
Encore 1 Throw Your Arms Around Me, Last Kiss, Better Man/(Save it for Later), State Of Love And Trust, Black, Alive
Encore 2 Wasted Reprise, Why Go, I Got You, Blood, Rockin' In The Free World

My first rock concert. The best Saturday night of my entire life! And I still can't believe I was actually there! Singing along, not with a video, but the real thing :D. Two hours and a half of pure euphoria :-<. It was everything I could have ever imagined, and more :).

Currently: in heaven
Listening to: Pearl Jam - Elderly woman behind the counter in a small town

No comments:

Post a Comment