Tuesday 1 May 2007

I'm Jack's swollen eye

I can't even remember when was the last time I slept 12 hours straight. Before last night that is. It would have been a good thing too, if I hadn't woken up with my left eye feeling (and to some extent looking) like a rotten tomato :-<.

Oh well, I'm back from a quick visit to my Grandpa's over the weekend. And it's a good thing the eye didn't choose to do it's thing then. Driving with eyes closed would've proved a little more tricky than walking with eyes closed I think /:). Had a fun time catching up n stuff. And also finishing an entire season of Moto GP 2 in under 24 hours :D. Again, computer racing does not go very well back to back with actual driving :P. Oh and I chose to completely ignore a certain final that was in progress at the time. Not that the outcome was any different from what I'd expected /:).

Now it's one more day of hobbling around the house acting sick and then I'm off to Melbourne for crew change. At least it's nice while it lasts, this bumming around at home thing :).

Feeling: rotten
Listening to: Pearl Jam - I got shit

No comments:

Post a Comment