Saturday 29 September 2007

Whisper

I'm not well. Without going into details, let's say that this is absolutely the worst I've felt since the dental drama at the beginning of the year :(. Groaning is beginning to feel like a full time job :|. And the worst part (okay, maybe not the worst, but definitely up there with the retching and stuff) is the fact that I'm missing a whole weekend of boat trips! The weather's pretty decent for a change, and you can bet it'll be back to demonic in no time. At least definitely by the time I'm okay :|. This sucks.

But I suppose it could be worse. We could be out on the back-deck /:).
--
Serenity is a matter of perspective, I know. But there are certain circumstances one would expect to be of a somewhat universal appeal. A personal favourite is the foremost bit of the helideck of the Trident. Heading east, just before sunrise. It's not always that you can be there, highly subject to weather conditions in fact. But when you can, there's barely a foot of metal underneath you. Then it's a whole lot of thin air down to the water :). And there's no permanent rail, just a couple of chains strung up :D. Lends a suitably precarious character to the spot I think.

Feeling: like shit :-<
Listening to: Matchbox 20 - Unwell

No comments:

Post a Comment