Tuesday 4 March 2008

Blue

How long had it been?! I honestly can't remember. It must be years since the last time I'd actually watched a cricket match from start to finish :). (No, I didn't even watch any of the Twenty20 World Cup matches in full.) But this Sunday, thanks mainly to my new Aussie house-mate, I ended up watching the first final in the CB Cup. Quite incredibly, we won!

Okay, so I'm one of those people who, through bitter experience (tears, a long long time ago :), and repeated heartbreak), have come to believe that the Indian cricket team cannot possibly win a match until the last ball has been bowled, and the other team have somehow, not managed to win. But I was hoping Sachin would get that elusive ton. How many does it take to will something into reality? Well, I guess we've always had the numbers on our side....

It was even better to follow the second final, with a significant measure of hope, and be rewarded yet again!!

Currently: victorious!!!!!!!!!
Listening to: Joshua Radin - Today

No comments:

Post a Comment