Wednesday 24 June 2009

Who's your daddy now?!!

Okay, so you've gotto check the part of your brain looking for a plot in at the door, but with so much of stunning visuals, who cares?!!! :D This Transformers kicks so much ass, it's beyond awesome >:D.

Yes, first day, first show here, and I think I'll have to go back. Now that I know what little there is to know about the plot, I can concentrate fully on the mind boggling amount of detail they've packed into the fights and transformations! :)And finally Optimus gets to beat the crap out of some proper Decepticon big boys, without resorting to blind luck, and a kid. Okay, that's not entirely true, but at least in this one he's doing the ass-kicking himself :P. Plus, imagine this, Optimus + Jetfire (a SR-17 Blackbird transformer, of all things) = the really, really badass Optimus Prime pictured above :D.

As I said, I've gotto go see this thing again :D.

Currently: hyper :D :D :D
Listening to: Overseer - Supermoves

No comments:

Post a Comment