Wednesday 29 September 2010

Sleeping awake

Well, I'm back home again. But no sooner had I stepped in through the door, than my outbound flight details found their way into my inbox :|. Nope, no luck with the Mediterranean hopes... Jeddah it is.

And that means of course, going through the 11 pages of joining instructions that came with the flights. Mostly a huge list of what not to do, with frequent reminders that the penalty for disobedience could quite likely be incarceration, 'or worse' :-<.

I'm getting a very Angola-esque vibe from all of this :(. At least for the first crew change there I didn't really have a clue how bad it could be. This time I have a benchmark :|.

Oh well. I still have another couple of days. And no, I am not getting the expected 2 weeks off, as it turns out. What is it with us and early on-signing crew changes?!

I get the feeling there was something not particularly depressing I was about to put in when I started. But somehow I cant seem to remember what that was :|.

It's almost, but not quite, a whole month since I last took a picture...

Currently:
*sigh*
Listening to: Chicane - What am I doing here? (Part 1/Part 2)

No comments:

Post a Comment