Sunday 7 August 2011

Half a dozen rainy seasons

I just felt like a bit of typing actually :). Not that other things cannot be written about. But see, when I started off with this thing, oh about six years ago now... (Heh, had to bring it up. Forgot again, but was too busy snapping up Lisbon at the time. But I hardly think my blog would mind. :P)

Anyway, like I was saying, when I started, I hardly thought this would be much of a travelogue. I hadn't really been anywhere, yet, I mean, not really. It was more to be the thinking out loud space. The bin you throw those crumpled up thought bubbles into.

I guess at some point I went back to leaving the junk inside my head.

So why this now? It's much more befitting the traditional end of year glad/not so glad randomness (depending on offshore/onshore status mostly :)). I guess I'm just feeling good after a nice long run.

Feeling: tired
Listening to: Chantal Kreviazuk - Weight of the world

No comments:

Post a Comment