Thursday 8 December 2011

Ending

Sometimes life is being left suspended. With other lives swirling all about you. For the most part you're in the thick of things. But then something makes you stop, take a look around. And you feel left out. And it hurts.

Life's like that. And when it's the beginning of an end you think about everything else. A lot of little things, mostly. But then it's something you've been expecting, and you don't know what to think.

There's that thing about Chinese curses isn't it? May you live in interesting times. Well, it appears I am about to. And I'm dreading it.

Currently: disconnected
Listening to: Radiohead - Worrywort

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's been awhile since I've ready your blog but I stopped writing in mine. I just opened up a new one in hopes that it will help me make new and better choices. I suppose your post on endings is what I was dealing with when I ended my blog. Ending are always dreary and unwelcomed sometimes.

    P.S.-Awesome picture! I do always love to see the world through your eyes. It's so beautiful, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. cliched as it is, I suppose the good thing with endings is that beginnings often follow :)

    ReplyDelete