Tuesday 14 May 2013

Anchors or roots?

Moving in and out of days like there are doors in-between. Is that the feeling? I think that's the best way I can describe it. It's ironic, there are these things that take me years to get around to. And other things, a few moments.


Some choices we make have nothing to do with the things we choose. I do quite like the apartment though! And I remember thinking, as I walked down to the door, rain hanging heavy in the air but suspended for the moment, that it looked like a place I wouldn't mind living in at all. Then there was that red door :).


On another note, I'd signed up for this relay race thing a few weeks back. Turns out, it's the largest relay race in the world! The Holmenkollstafetten. It was also my first attempt at competitive running in over eight years, but I was on the 'fun' team, so it went quite well :D.


In the mean time, I've taken to riding the bike to work most days. Does allow for a little extra sleep in the mornings :). Oh, and I got a snowboard! A little early for next season, I know. But it had that dragon on it!

Currently: still impressed by the PoI season finale :D
Listening to: Danger Mouse and Sparklehorse (feat. The Flaming Lips) - Revenge

No comments:

Post a Comment