Tuesday 13 August 2013

Changing seasons

I've been lazy again, I see. Well, not really, there's just less time to sit down and reflect on things, it seems. So since the awesome Flåm cycling trip, we tried one more, this time around Lillehammer. Unfortunately, by then summer seemed to have left these parts, or at least the nice dry weather had.


We got drenched more than I'd have thought possible in a place without an official monsoon. At least it was reasonably warm otherwise things would have been rather more uncomfortable, I think :). Since then it's been rather more mundane stuff. Lawn-mowing and hedge-trimming, for instance. And a lot of rainy days :(.


Watched a lot of films at the kino, out of which Pacific Rim was terrific, The Wolverine was, well, cool, Now You See Me was thoroughly entertaining and Red 2 was properly hilarious! I have to say though, that last one was a little bit of a let-down when compared to Red.


The one thing I did manage to get done last week was get that elusive driver's license! It took long enough, with three months of classes, training, practice and tests! Now maybe if the weather decides to clear up a bit, I could use a few miles on the bike.

Currently: waiting for week 42!
Listening to: Handsome Boy Modeling School - The truth

No comments:

Post a Comment