Friday 28 March 2014

End of hibernation


The sun is back. After a really good disappearing act, it's back. With the snow all but gone, that's actually a trade I'm happy to accept now. Mostly because after five months, I finally decided to get back out on the bike, and it was brilliant! :)


I'd been feeling unusually fidgety all day today. The weather was amazing outside, you could actually stand still outdoors for five minutes in a tee-shirt without turning into a popsicle. And I was hating every minute spent indoors. Finally I couldn't take it and bolted out of work a tad earlier than usual.


The bike seemed to have survived the hibernation fairly well, so I topped off the air, suited up and headed off. By the end of the hour, it was official, cycle season is back! And as a bonus, it seems I'm not too badly out of shape :).

Feeling: better!
Listening to: Mr. Probz - Waves (Robin Schulz Remix)

No comments:

Post a Comment