Thursday 19 June 2014

How would you feel about life..

.. if Death was your older sister?


Best back cover ever! :D With the parental units in town for a couple of weeks, it appears I finally have some time! Go figure. But between trips around the fjords and the World Cup and sundry other things, I did manage to get my eyes over The Sandman vol 1.

What madness!! What glorious insanity! I'm not saying that I didn't go a bit 'whaaaaaat?' every now and again, but this is Gaiman, so that's more or less par for the course. But as far as opening instalments go, I was mighty impressed!

Currently: unimpressed by Spain
Listening to: Thomas Newman - Kill them first

4 comments:

  1. Hmm, have read all of Gaiman's books religiously, but haven't really read his graphic series - maybe i should!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd been planning on reading Sandman for a while actually. also, apparently, it gets better! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh am going to watch Neil Gaiman live (:P)- the truth is a cave in the black mountains :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. whoah!!!! jealous!!! very! :)

    ReplyDelete