Wednesday 25 March 2015

Views in hindsight

Time floating through space. There is a version of the universe where that is not just an abstraction. Of course, one can't be sure about such things. But then again, what can one, in fact, be sure about?


Taylor Swift's all grown up, incidentally. At least some of the time, if the latest album is anything to go by. Although, once again, what would be a measure of growing up?
Say you'll remember me
Standing in a nice dress, staring at the sunset, babe
Red lips and rosy cheeks
Say you'll see me again even if it's just in your 
Wildest dreams
I'm in two minds about mentioning the World Cup that's winding up to throw its last few knock-out punches. I've been following it, sort of. From the corner of one eye. It's threatening to get properly interesting though. Hmm.

I twisted my foot last week. The first properly stupid injury I've managed to pick up in quite some time! Refer to the all grown up comment earlier. I understand that it might not be possible to infer a particularly direct line of sensible connection there. But hey.

Against all expectation, (well, certainly against all my expectations) it's started snowing again! Properly, with actual coverthewholeworldinwhite amounts of snow. Whether I will be able to do anything about it, that remains to be seen.

In the mean time, I am unbelievably (and quite possibly, entirely ridiculously) excited about the fact that I now own a pair of crepe bandages again. :D

Feeling: not all that grown up
Listening to: Taylor Swift - Wildest dreams

No comments:

Post a Comment