Friday 3 November 2006

Sepia tones

A warning sign
I missed the good part then I realized
I started looking and the bubble burst
I started looking for excuses
...
A warning sign
You came back to haunt me and I realized
That you were an island and I passed you by
And you were an island to discover

Come on in
I’ve gotta tell you what a state I’m in
I’ve gotta tell you in my loudest tones
That I started looking for a warning sign
...
An old favourite. Before The Scientist and Yellow. And long before Fix You. Those only too well remembered opening chords took me by surprise. Transported to another time and place, I was once again trapped into longing for things that I have left far behind. Or is it the other way round. . .

Currently: missing a lot of... things :-<
Listening to: Coldplay - Warning sign

No comments:

Post a Comment