Wednesday 29 July 2009

Counting down the days

This would ordinarily be a footnote.

Well, I suppose I could mention other things. Like the stuff that's keeping me rather occupied off shift this trip, the basketball (at which I still suck :P) and the foosball (at which I suck considerably less now, it appears :D). Or the brand spanking new PS3. And consequently the NFS ProStreet (that I like, but don't like quite as much as I'd hoped :|) and the Call of Duty: Modern Warfare (which I definitely do like, once I managed to get a hang of the darned controls :D).

Truth is, this trip is definitely going by rather quickly. Not necessarily for all the wrong reasons :). Well, not yet anyway. So that's definitely a good thing :). I guess the real bummer recently was the Massa accident :(.

And yes, this is the time of the year when a bunch of things pass the four-year mark for me in a hurry. Yesterday it was this blog's turn... How much longer? It's not like I've never had the urge to stop. But there's a bit more to this than the mere narrative. The phrase withdrawal symptom comes to mind =)). So I suppose we'll just have to wait and see now won't we? :)

Currently: wasting time :P
Listening to: She & Him - Sentimental heart

No comments:

Post a Comment