Tuesday 11 January 2011

Strings that tie...

I know there's been no solid reason to expect otherwise, but I was kinda hoping I'd not be this clueless about how things would work out by now :|. Yes, we grow up, and then realise it didn't do any good :).

Looks like the little break in reading's given a new lease of life to my enthusiasm for Larsson's Second :).

In the mean time I decided to attempt further craziness. A half-marathon row. (Isn't it ironic? I row on an indoor-rower set up close to the bow of a ship, inside, of course. It even points the right way!) End result? A highly respectable time (in my own opinion only, but still!), and cramps in muscles I didn't even know you could possibly cramp :|. Felt good though :).

Almost into no-mores. Should be a good thing shouldn't it?

Currently: in-between hopes and rocks
Listening to: Vitamin String Quartet - Be my escape

3 comments:

  1. Far into the no-mores myself, can't wait to get off!
    Good luck there :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. off the boat yet?!
    and thanks :) ... getting close now!

    ReplyDelete