Monday 14 October 2013

Fall blazes


The temperature's hovering dangerously close to the zero mark these days. The weather sites predict that it'll fall to the wrong side before the week's over. It was particularly awesome then, that the weather decided to shake things up a little and present us with perfect blue skies and a particularly warm couple of afternoons over the weekend :).


We decided to go exploring a little, and turned out the leaves were turning into the flaming colours of fall!




The seasons change so quickly here, almost with a blink-and-you'll-miss-it rapidity, that I count myself quite fortunate to have not only caught a pretty nice display of the colours, but managed to enjoy it without freezing!




I must say, with the weather heading for winter fast, I'm looking forward to the snow. But seeing how proper snowboarding weather is still a long way away, it's going to be interesting to see how things work out in the mean time.



I keep telling myself the biking days are over for the year, but most mornings I continue to surprise myself by choosing the bike over the car while heading to work. I get the feeling that's not going to last for much longer :D.




I wonder if there'll be one more nice weekend so that there's one last hurrah for what has been an incredible summer of biking :).



Currently: snuggling by the heater
Listening to: Iggy Azalea - Change your life (feat T.I.)

No comments:

Post a Comment