Friday 27 June 2008

The strains of restraint

I'm actually a little surprised that I'm in the same time zone. Given all that's gone on in between that is. And despite all my complaining about being bored and what not, it's been a very quick three years!! And pretty crazy. In fact I've had to re-define crazy on a pretty regular basis all this while...

This is it though. I admit it, denial feels good, it is a cornerstone of mental comfort for me most days. But acceptance is the key :-<. As if on cue, this trip is a solid example of polar opposites. Having a blast off shift most days. Let's say the other bit's not going so great.

Like they say, this too shall pass. The not so cool thing is, around the corner, that is just waiting to turn into this all over again.

Feeling:
trapped
Listening to: Cornershop - Butter the soul

No comments:

Post a Comment