Tuesday 8 July 2008

Paris, je t'aime!

Yay!! I've already shed much of the awful frustrating gloom that had me by the throat for much of the last trip on the boat. Thanks mostly to the fact that I find myself strolling along the streets of Paris in the evenings. Rather obligingly, the evenings are still bright and sunny till about 9 pm these days :).The course I'm here on lets off at about 6, so that's still enough time for a little visit down into town and then dinner as the city lights up. So far we're already managed to get lost once. Been overawed by the sheer size of The Louvre. Ogled the Eiffel Tower from a distance. And felt uncomfortably familiar in the metro :|.Have obviously been taking pictures, but the net situation is less than ideal, so maybe later. Hopefully, by the end of the week there'll be more. It is less likely that I'll be any more comfortable with my lack of French.

Currently: :D enjoying
Listening to: Air - One hell of a party

Edit: There's been so much more since! But it'll just have to wait :).

No comments:

Post a Comment