Saturday 5 July 2008

Die hard

Ordinarily, I'd love a short trip. It's just that this one's turned out so weirdly, I don't know what to think of it :-<. Random emergencies. Loads of boat trips. And I was driving every time (yay for that of course!! :D). But it's the last day now. And the rest of the trip seems like a blur between the barnacles (on the back deck or in the boat) and Scrubs....

Tomorrow, I head off for Paris! Provided we do have complete helo ops, 'cos unfortunately the weather's not playing ball. And I found out yesterday that I'd been bumped down from the 3rd chopper to the last one!! Ah joy :|.
--

It would seem there's less to say these days. At least less to say out loud anyway...

Currently: stalled
Listening to: Creedence Clearwater Revival - Fortunate son

No comments:

Post a Comment