Monday 26 March 2012

Happy days!

Allegedly :).

Things were going quite well, this last week! But then certain things were done that possibly irked the seismic gods. Luckily, we seem to have gotten away with merely a slight taste of the gods' wrath instead of a significant blow :).

Nonetheless, the last couple of shifts have been interesting. Exciting even. Something one does not want to happen at all! Especially at this point of the trip! On the up-side, a couple of small boat trips happened, and in beautiful weather too.

All in all, it has been a good month I'll say. Went by pretty quick, which is usually a good thing. Oh, and for the first time ever, I won a lucky draw thing on the boat! I guess you can put it down to beginner's luck :D.

It's been a while since I've had to worry about the weight of my back-pack. But this place has its own crazy limits, so I'm really hoping I am back on this boat next trip. I'm leaving behind things I would definitely want to see again.

I'm not a big fan of the day shift, but I have to say, the fact that you stop working earlier in the trip has to be a slight positive. Now if only I can wake up in time for the chopper tomorrow :|.

Currently: already packed!
Listening to: The Chemical Brothers - Music-response

No comments:

Post a Comment