Monday 29 April 2013

Battles in the clouds

It seems to be the same story each time, the wide range of excuses that appear when I haven't been running in a while and want to start. With the weather getting sunnier and warmer though, I decided I'd have to give it a go on Saturday. It wasn't too bad, given the three month gap. But there's a fair way to go before I quit feeling like a beached whale after running for a half hour :(.


The other thing I need to start is reading. But somehow, there never seems to be enough time in the day to do all the things that I want to do. Old story I suppose. Oh well, at least I've started taking photos of random things again, at least partly thanks to Instagram :).


I recently read someone describing how the most stunning thing they have ever seen is a sunrise or sunset at sea. Instantly brought back a ton of memories and images. That's one of the things I really will miss. Kinda like I missed weekends while I was at sea :). I guess I'll get over it.

Currently: sleepy
Listening to: The Dave Brubeck Quartet - Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment